Lesson Laughs

This morning I bundled Little Guy off to bed about ten minutes before the girls were due for their Saturday English lesson. He didn't go to sleep so when he heard them arrive he got pretty excited. His room is gated so he couldn't come out but he sang along to all the songs in a very very loud voice. The girls giggled their heads off both at my singing and the raucous background music coming from the hall.

Eventually it was all quiet but after the girls left I found Little Guy asleep on the floor by his bedroom door. As I picked him up he flung out his arms and started singing "If you're happy and you know it". It was so funny since he was actually asleep and stayed that way for another two hours after that.

1 comment:

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.