A Little Adventure

A while ago I heard about this fabric store in Kishiwada: Toraya.

Today mum and I took the train two stops to investigate. We found a lovely tidy store packed to the gills with fabric. It hangs from the ceiling and bursts out onto the footpath. The main branch of the store is in Namba, central Osaka. This one is a lot smaller, not at all crowded but surprisingly well-stocked with fabrics and notions.

From the airport it's just four train stops. You could do it if you had an overnight stop-over in Osaka although I recommend the other stores I have written about on Flickr more.

2 comments:

  1. Do you realize that I really want to go through all your recommended stores? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.