A little shout out

Last week I downloaded the cutest little matryoshka/babushka labels from the A Print a Day blog run by Yasmine. She called for people to send photos of how they'd used them.

Since I printed them onto magnetic paper and am using them as fridge label magnets I thought that'd be cool for other people to see. Yasmine very kindly posted the picture (of my beautiful sister and niece). And she put up a link to my shop, which was very unexpected. Thanks Yasmine.

(The magnetic paper is very cool, it's thin and designed to feed through your InkJet or Laser printer).

1 comment:

  1. That was fuuny when I went to the site and saw me there! It was a good idea to cover part of the fat arm with the frame!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.