The Magic Tree House

Yesterday we went to the book shop. It has changed quite a lot in the foreign book section since the main importer of books in English recently went bankrupt. The whole section is now stationery. Great if you love stationery like I do but disappointing if you love reading more.

I couldn't resist this notebook by Petit Jam.

Biggie was allowed to pick three books. He has come home with a few in the Magic Tree House series. We discovered that we already had one on the shelf that we did realize was part of the series. On further investigation there is a really good website with printable activity sheets. Also available are Research Guides that work as companions to the books. They are age appropriate mini encyclopedias. It is a well thought out series that teaches History, Geography and encourages reading particularly for boys.

Thanks Mrs T for putting us onto this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.