Name labels

Look at this great but simple idea I found in a magazine. Snap-on name tags!

Biggie is always taking different things to school. Everything has to be named of course which has me rummaging around for the Sharpie marker 2 minutes before he has to leave.

Solution: a snap button affixed to twill tape or ribbon and an iron-on name label. Or simply write on the tag with a fabric pen.

Here you can see I have threaded the looped snap-on label through the care tag of a hat (the robot one). I used my Brother P-touch to make iron-on name labels for some.

I might finish the ends properly on my sewing machine so they don't fray and sell some in my store. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea especially for your customers in Japan (land of the labeling!)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea too, I would buy some from you. Pleased to see you are having a great time with your Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tigermama & Flitwych! Great to see you both!!!
    I am loving having mum here Flitwych. Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.