Nothing like a frog to get you going

Despite going to bed early last night I seem to be suffering from chronic fatigue. We have done very little today and each activity has had to be followed by a sit-down on the couch. I think the tiredness of the past year is finally catching up with me. Having mum to pick up the slack means I can loosen my tie a bit too.

We've had some excitement today. On Monday evening I spotted what appeared to be either a snake, frog or lizard on the wall behind the air conditioner. I admit I had to call in my husband to get it out. It turned out to be an adorable tiny frog (but it gave Mr. M a fright when it jumped onto his head!). Just now I opened the window and the same little frog sprang out at me. Thank goodness he leaped straight out the window. It got my heart pumping for a moment so I might be able to get some more tasks done now.

2 comments:

  1. I know how it is! I get tired pretty easily too and it can be frustrating as there is so much I want to do! I hope you will be able to take it easy and regain your strength!
    ~Emily in Norway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I guess it was that way while you had your mom staying recently.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.