Other Crafty Endeavours

Sewing isn't the only thing I like to do. Before I started Mee a Bee and I guess before I had Little Guy I spent a lot of time making things for and with Biggie.

Here' s our little three person family (still haven't gotten around to painting the new addition although we bought the doll over two years ago). They live in the fire station that Biggie and I assembled and painted some years ago. It's just like this one and was made by Eager Beaver Toys.


L to R: Mr Mee a Bee; Me, old green eyes; Biggie, when he was a Little Fella
PS. They all had clothes until Little Guy started carting them around.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you would sell many of those if you started making them. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. meanie!!! what's wrong with them?????

    hehehehe

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.