Saturday Rolls Round

It's brilliant weather today. Like the world has been washed clean of its troubles and had all its cobwebs blown away. I'm feeling especially happy since it's the one Saturday a month that the kids' dad is home to look after the rugrats.

There's no rest for the wicked though as I have my Saturday morning class to teach. Yesterday a friend of mine called to say she'd heard through the grapevine that I am teaching children now. It's not really my forte but I do enjoy the odd class. I agreed to to let her daughter come because I am very fond of this little girl. She is Biggie's classmate and has been for the past three years. She's lovely.

And the pedal for the overlocker FINALLY arrived last night at 7.30pm. I haven't had a chance to take a test drive yet. Look out for gorgeous serged seams to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.