Storm Warning

We've spent the morning battening the hatches, packing away all the patio furniture and pool toys. There's a storm warning out today for my area. I live near the sea not quite near enough that I need to worry about high waves but I get a lot of wind. According to the Japan Meteorological Agency there will be gale force winds.

This storm/ typhoon has already hit other parts of Asia and Japan. I hope everyone is OK. Stay safe! On days like this I appreciate the wisdom of my architect who recommended installing aluminum roller doors/shutters on all of my large plate glass windows.

Image from Tollipop. It's called "I will always take care of you". Sweet isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you'll be nice and snug during the storm.

    Ditto your thought on the pic. It's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It didn't eventuate. we are kinda disappointed.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.