Wow Wow Wow

Wow!!!! I've been featured on a blog! Modeco Kids is a top blog run by Lisa of Sweetbeets. Today there's a fantastic feature about Mee a Bee on there. I'm so excited and happy. Thank you so much Lisa.

Click here to read the wonderful things Lisa has to say about me and Mee a Bee!!!

As Lisa has written, we "met" on the EtsyMom team blog and have hit it off since we have so much in common. In truth I have been a silent follower of Lisa's store since she has been featured on so many of the BIG blogs and in all the magazines. I just love her gorgeous illustrations and delicate colors. Not to mention my letterpress infatuation.

Read Lisa's blog post about Sweetbeets as affordable art. When I get myself along to Ikea top on my list of things to buy will be Ribba frames since everyone mentions them. I agree wholeheartedly that Sweetbeets cards are almost too precious to use.

Another great item that I recently discovered are Sweetbeets gift tags (pictured). All of Lisa's cards are printed on 100% post-consumer recycled card and occasionally she finds very obvious dark marks interfere with the design. She hit upon the very excellent idea of punching the cards out to make little gift tags. I love this "no waste" idea.

Thanks again Lisa for the lovely words.

5 comments:

  1. Jacqui, it was my pleasure to blog about your lovely shop. Thank YOU for all of your kind words!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Jac, the designs are looking good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay meeabee! It's so inspiring to see how well you're doing :-)

    Can't wait for the next chatty cafe update!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys! I was really thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That`s so wonderful!!!!!!! Congratulations!!
    I love her own shop too,btw....well, I think I love all letterpress items on Etsy :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.