For Little Boys

Little Fella loved the Robot Book Bags so I've made a mini version for boys aged two or three. It has trains and is very cute.

Little Fella loves trains. We can see the JR line across the paddock so he waves to that if he sees it. Luckily we're not close enough to hear it unless we're outside. It's an elevated line and ends at the airport.

Trains & Green Felt Book Bag.
In my store later.

I have Chatty Cafe today with Chocolate Brownies.

Thanks everyone for signing up for the Mee a Bee mailing lists. The draw will be made later in the week. The celebrations continue so there's still time to sign up. $25 gift certificate could be yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.