Little Guy's Room

I finally had a chance to set up Little Guy's new bed. You might remember earlier this year I ventured into the wilds to pick it up from a friend of mine. Little Guy's room looks so cute - he's growing up - big boy's bed and all.

His walls are begging for decoration but he only sleeps in his room with the blackout curtains closed so he has no need for anything really.

"Doors" looks excellent just at the end of his hall. He has a Flensted mobile and alphabet decals which I made myself. It's a lovely room with an eastern aspect, lots of sun in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.