More Ikea

Sorry, I'm a little obsessed with Ikea today. It really was cool. We spent the afternoon leafing through the catalog, seeing things we wished we'd gotten, wishing we could win the lottery.

The textiles were amazing. Although I was in a hurry I noticed that fabric was sold by the meter and that you cut it yourself. Then weighed it, printed out your own barcode and everything. I love that idea and desperately wanted to have a go at cutting fabric off large bolts but we just didn't have time.

Lots of people are using Ikea fabrics to make their Etsy creations. I love this a lot. if only I didn't already have a brand new ironing board cover the mum brought over from NZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.