Party time - Let's Play!!

On Sunday I convinced Mr. Mee a Bee to drive me to Ikea. We bought three shelving units for Biggie's burgeoning book collection. It's his birthday in a month but my mum will be leaving soon so we are planning some early birthday celebrations for him. That means today mum and I are tackling the assembly of the shelves. I'm supposed to be tracking down the instruction sheet now (not blogging) better go before she finds me :)

I'm celebrating Mee a Bee's birthday throughout the week. Would you like to play a party game? Pass the parcel or go shopping?

Leave your comments here today. At intervals throughout the day I will "stop the music" so the last commenter can tear off one layer of paper. One lucky player will "open" the present at some point today. You can come back as many times as you like.

If you don't know how to play pass the parcel look here.

12 comments:

  1. I'm passing the parcel to ... and starting the music. It's Prince, party like it's 1999.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea and congratulations on your one year birthday. I've been thrilled to see your progress over the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1999 ... gas was less than $2 a gallon then! Happy birthday to the wee one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've stopped the music, prairie primitives folkart tore off a sheet of paper but we still have a long way to go! Music is on ... it's Believe by Cher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there = ) I wanted to know if you got he information on order a curtain to be hemmed with the rivets? Were you able to get that mail?

    Or were you waiting for me on the ring sizes? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting idea! I like both Prince and Cher by the way.

    Happy early birthday to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen, you can open a layer ... oh it's still not there .. the music is on, it's Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen this time.
    Keep playing! Pass it back to Karen until someone else jumps in to play.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prince, Cher and Queen...well it doesn't get much better than that! It makes me want to dance :)
    Happy birthday!! Congratulations on your one year anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Changing the music Funky Cold Medina by Tone-Loc. Anyone else going to play? Amy was close but no cigar.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations.

    I am loving the music choices takes me back a bit!

    Looking forward to the next creative inspiration for DD;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going to turn in for the night but keep playing! I'll leave this song on: Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison

    Kaimacat was still on a newspaper layer but the parcel has gotten smaller. I think we're nearly there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I grab the parcel and jump in?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.