SuperSize Me

Mum proclaims my place to be "creepy". After discovering at least a hundred giant hairy caterpillars devouring a tree in my garden mum wandered around the corner only to be met by the biggest grasshopper we've ever seen. It's at least 6" long, maybe more if it stretched its legs out. It is a bit scary. Is it a grasshopper?

Poor Little Guy actually discovered the caterpillar invasion. He stepped on one and it hurt. I just happened to look out the window in time to see it happen otherwise I would not have known what he'd done. It hurts a lot for a day, I know since I had a couple of stings earlier in the year. Then it gets itchy.

That's about it from the wilds of the country today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.