We have a winner!

Congratulations Tana of PrairiePrimitives


The game played on all night going from person to person. This morning mum helped out by stopping the music. Tana was left holding the parcel. She's receiving a super cute felt covered notebook from Mee a Bee.

Thanks for playing!

Mee a Bee's birthday celebrations continue. Tonight we'll be having a cocktail party. Join us from 5pm for a virtual Bee's Knees. Let's hope I don't drunk dial you or end up giving away anymore Mee a Bee goodies ;)

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. ongratulations on your birthday!!
    You have certainly had a fab year.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.