Woo hoo!

Today Emily from Ravenhill has been featured on Decor8! Congrats Emily! Fantastic! have a look at her new Halloween babushkas on Etsy and her blog is here! Decor8 is huge!!

A couple of weeks ago Eva from Apple and Eve was featured on Dooce! That was fantastic too! Congrats Eva. Dooce is huge!!

Eva also sent me this lovely little fella. It's part of her new line of natural linen softies. He's really really cute. Thanks Eva.

And lastly a new purse for me from Katharine of Alfalfa. It's gorgeous Florence Broadhurst fabric. I love it! Thanks Katharine.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I`m glad you like it. I thought you are the one who deserves this little hedgehog the most :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.