Are you a Moleskine lover?

I love the idea of Moleskine journals and notebooks but I am not much of a journaller. I do like to make lists. I have a lot of notebooks. I have a diary. But I don't use them daily since I write a lot of my thoughts here on my blog (that's right I only have about one worthwhile thought a day!).

I am intrigued by the City Notebooks. The Tokyo one is on pre-order from Chronicle books. I have not spent much time in Tokyo. I guess if I had to pick one it would be Paris.

They'd make lovely gifts, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. I would love to purchase a moleskine for myself, but I have so many empty journals that I never use... and last year, you sent me a

    " I WILL KNIT!! I make it affectionately"

    calendar book and I totally love it!!! SO I will try to make do with what I have and resist the urge to buy a moleskine.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.