Baseball in Autumn


Baseball in Autumn, originally uploaded by Mee a Bee.

Just for a change in pace! Not sewing! At the park. Glorious autumn colour and happy children everywhere.

A preview of the future for me? Little Guy loves to throw things and is a very good shot. Every round object is a ball, every stick is a bat - a whisk from the kitchen, a rolled up newspaper, a plastic wrap tube, even a bowling skittle.

The mums were manning the refreshment tent and keeping an eye on the gear. It could be me in a few years. OMG! I am not a soccer-mom type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.