A bit of this and a bit of that


Jojoebi is a crafty mama living here in Japan. This morning she's linked to her favorite buys for little boys, on Etsy. The Mee a Bee Toddler Train Bookbag is one of her picks. She MAKES cute stuff herself that's why I am so grateful that she has featured my bag. It's something she could definitely make herself. Thanks Jojo.

PS. check out her shop. My favorite thing is the new Space Cadet Brooch Kit - with instructions in Japanese and English it might be a great gift for yochien (kindergarten) buddies. They can make their own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.