Congrats! & Thanks!

Congratulations, the winner of the $25 gift certificate has been notified by email and accepted her prize (but will remain anonymous)!

Sorry if you were not the winner. Thank you for signing up for my mail newsletter.

Speaking of gift certificates. It was the first time I had "bought" one myself. I wasn't actually allowed to buy one from my own PayPal account (be the buyer and the seller) so I used my credit card. It couldn't be easier and you do not need a PayPal account, just a valid credit card. You can opt to email the certificate directly to the recipient or print it to give in person. Another idea for your Christmas list!

Scroll down on the left for Mee a Bee gift certificates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.