Easy Personalized Gift

I'm prone to distraction. Ideas pop into my head and I do them.

Today I've made a lovely personalized gift for myself.

Picked up this double sided linen a couple of days ago. I showed you the embroidered "J". This morning stitched it up into a casual scarf/neck accessory. It still needs a few more washes to soften it up, plus I ironed it so it would be sewn straight. I think it will look great crinkled.

I think Leslie sells this double sided linen in her store.

J - that's me, Jacqui.





4 comments:

  1. You will look like Santa`s little helper with this scarf :) very sweet!!!
    ...and maybe it`s just me - I see everything Christmas-related now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you for making something so lovely for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's decided to become a table runner. It won't soften up ...

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.