Hanky Exchange

The last time I used a real handkerchief was probably at my best friend's wedding. It was just so beautiful I was moved to tears.

Handkerchiefs seem to gone out of flavor but when you think about it they are a lovely eco-friendly way to dab at your eyes when there's a tear or two. (I appreciate the need to use tissues when you're streaming at the nose with the flu though).

I found this beautiful delicate handkerchief cotton at the store last week. Does anyone want to take part in a handkerchief exchange? Send me a pretty hanky - bought, homemade, or vintage and I will send you one of these in return. I have enough fabric for 8 pretty little ones. Email me or leave a comment if you want to take part.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous delicate pattern and I can almost feel how thin and soft the fabric is! beautiful, nostalgic fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there is still room, please sign me up for the exchange.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.