Made in my smoke-free and

Pet-free home ... Kitty hasn't come back. Actually we do miss her quite a bit. Little Guy has made various attempts to encourage her return including throwing his entire uneaten lunch onto the lawn for her. We've walked past the school a few times and looked for her. Little Guy of course called out. Biggie has been on the lookout in the school playground.

I do not want her to come back but I am not so heartless that I am not worried. I hope she's found a nice home.

I'm relieved to be able to write on my product descriptions: Mee a Bee - made in my smoke-free, pet-free home in Osaka. Sometimes, depending on my mood, I throw in child-friendly as well. Depends!

2 comments:

  1. You post made me laugh.

    Little Biggie of the big heart. And your reference to the cat etc 'I do not want her to come back but...' and your '[I'm] child-friendly...[-it] depends.'.

    The Blooming family are alive and well:)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.