Off to the Fair

The Annual Fair is on at the kindergarten today. We don't have anyone attending kindy at the moment but inside sources managed to get me in ;) so that's where we will be all morning. Games, Food, Craft Hall. It's going to be brilliant. I had better get dressed. Had a sleep in today.

**Edit** these are some of the nifty things I picked up. It's a triangle purse. It zips open all the way around until you are left with a long zip stitched onto a long piece of tape. Isn't that amazing? AND they were hand-stitched! Jan will love that.

I also bought some hand-knitted slippers for Biggie and a knitted dish scrubber from the nuns. They're so sweet. I bought some beautiful mittens from them last year which were my favorites all season.

2 comments:

  1. wow!!! very cute. and I love that "tree and heart" tape.. is it tape? or ribbon? what is that stuff!!!

    very cool , you just keep cranking out the good stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it's fabric tape, cool right? 350 yen each they cost

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.