Spring & Summer?

Would you believe I am already working on items for spring and summer. I found the perfect fabric for a heavy duty tote bag that I had been planning for a Christmas gift. Since I'm from New Zealand, Christmas is at the start of summer!

I'm killing two birds with one stone and making a few things now which I will keep until we're at least partway into winter here in the Northern Hemisphere. Southern Hemisphere folk are welcome to email me to see what I am up to.
Pictured: you have to look close to see they are dolphins diving across. Cute!

2 comments:

  1. man!!! you find the cutest material!!!!! dolfins!!!!!!!!

    woman, you are a bag machine!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.