Dude where's my bag?

If buying one of these bags meant that the dad would take full responsibility for all it entails I am totally into it. Diaper Dude.

I've had a nightmare day at the store today. Actually it was only an hour. A long and torturous hour doing ... you guessed it - shoe shopping.

I can't bring myself to trust the dad to buy the right thing, which is why I keep subjecting myself to this pain.

Two pairs for Biggie and one pair for Little. Hopefully that will tide us over for the next few months.

3 comments:

  1. haha, the never - ending shopping for shoes! I know how it is.......! Their feet just grow and grow ..... and you just shop and shop ...:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly recommend finding yourself a daughter. They are lots of fun for shoe shopping. "Fun" being a relative term. LOL! I send Devil Boy, Super Sister, and Dad off to Japanese Granny with instructions for her to take him shoe shopping. She buys loads of crap that DD doesn't need and I don't want, but DS gets his shoes, as ugly as they may turn out to be - no fuss no muss for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes but when you have a daughter they want EVERY pair of shoes they lay eyes on - their size or not!!! I don't know where she gets it from...

    I love the diaper dude. I had the same idea when Mac was born and I bought one of these Skip Hop Duo's...
    http://www.skiphop.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=SH&Category_Code=DB&Product_Code=20000

    I LOVE it - small, compact, clips to everything including the shopping trolley, washes well and is very dad friendly. I can SO recommend one.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.