A little corner of my lounge

I am ever hopeful that Little Guy will be able to sit down and read while I am sewing. I have set up a cozy Book Nook next to my sewing machine.

The real reason for setting this up was two-fold. 1. I was tired of Little Guy throwing books all around the floor and moving this bookcase in his room instead of napping. 2. I needed a place to put my new plant (b-day present from mother-in-law) and a lamp so I can see better at night whilst sewing. (click to enlarge)

Can you see my work-in-progress? I finished 6 messenger bags this week. (Done in parts).

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year (almost). ( - :

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.