Mee a Bee Sale Update

Whew, my sale is going well, several sales which of course I am very pleased about. Little Guy and I have just been to the post office with a mammoth load of parcels to ship off.

It's nearing the time when I will be closing to International Christmas orders for fear that they will not arrive in time. I have complete and utter faith in the system here in Japan but the other side, no. Japan Post is brilliant. Just a week ago I sent a parcel to my niece in Norway. It arrived on their doorstep in three days!! Santa-speed!

For my friends in Japan I will continue to ship right until the last minute. We won't have any worries about delivery up until the 25th. I am also taking small custom orders. If you have your eye on something in my store please let me know if you want to reserve it or put it on layaway (Japan friends only). I'd hate for you to be disappointed.

There will be some specials for mailing list subscribers. Scroll right to the bottom of the blog to sign up. Thanks! Off to finish more orders, oh and make Little Guy some lunch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.