More of my neighbourhood


More of my neighbourhood, originally uploaded by Mee a Bee.

Today I made the most of the gorgeous weather and went for a stroll with my Little Guy. It's the more modern side of town.

I love the curls on the park benches. The pine tree pathways are REALLY good fun to ride through and gather pine cones. Little Guy adores the ferris wheel. We've never been on it but one day we will. The Erga building reminds me of Hama beads glued together. It's pretty cool but only houses offices.

2 comments:

  1. It looks nice there. Sometimes we have a laugh here when we are driving around because some places look so crappy. Tore says "Welcome to .... (real stink place)" using his Borat type accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it's great - you'll visit one day!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.