More on quilting

I am often invited to shop with friends for fabrics and other crafty stuff. A lot of my friends are crafty. Today I enjoyed rummaging through the "cut cloth" fat quarters at the sewing shop while my friend took control of Little Guy. I found the dearest little pieces from the Minny Muu collection by Lecien.

Little Guy tried to put stuff in someone else's basket then got his own basket and filled it with train buttons. He even took it up to the counter. Fortunately he did not have any money otherwise we'd have been in trouble. Both my kids are quite craft oriented!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.