My new banner

Generated image


Little Guy is having a lovely nap today. Biggie is away for the weekend with his dad so I have had some time on the computer. I created this banner free using Bannersketch
I've chosen green since that's the color my old banner was in my Etsy store. I thought I'd make the change slowly. I also made an avatar. Check it out. http://meeabee.etsy.com

I still want to create something cute and whimsical but I don't have the time or resources to pay someone professionally to do it at the moment. Four leafed clovers are pretty cute though.

3 comments:

  1. I really like this one! The colour is great. All your logos have been really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I am using this one on etsy for the moment. I like it I think.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.