Congratulations Lauren Groff

You may remember last year I was pretty excited about a new book I received as part of a Barnes & Noble preview group I am a member of. Today I received an email from the lovely author, Lauren Groff, announcing the publishing of her second book!

Delicate Edible Birds is a collection of short stories. I can't wait to read this book since most of the stories are about women. Powerful women, women in love, women as victims, women conquering their fears. It sounds fantastic.

Go to Lauren's website to read more about this book and the highly acclaimed author. Delicate Edible Birds is available in book stores now!

Congratulations Lauren!

(The first book was Monsters of Templeton)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.