Friday

Good Morning! I can say that in lovely loud cheery typed words but I couldn't if you were here since I have lost my voice! It happened last year, I got tonsillitis, but so far this time it's just a bit of a sore throat. All the talking yesterday has worn out my voice box.

Biggie and Little Guy are playing nicely and I am keeping warm by doing the dreaded housework. I feel quite motivated since I have canceled all of my lessons for the next two days. Suddenly I have the energy to change the sheets on the beds and vacuum cobwebs out of corners. And the sun is starting to come out! Yaye!

I've just had a tiny creative energy pep-up by spending five minutes browsing the felt crafts on Martha Stewart.com. Now I am going to get back to work. I can hear the washing machine beeping, it's finished the load.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.