Great Blog Names

The other day I was browsing online when a great blog title caught my eye: Chronic Knitting Syndrome. That really gave me a chuckle.

I diagnosed myself with Postpartum Sewing Disorder. Defined as: woman who becomes overwhelmed by the need to sew clothing, accessories and decor items for children upon becoming a mother. In mild cases the sufferer will sew for her own children only. More severe cases will see the sufferer sewing for friends and family and eventually for sale.

Does this sound like anyone you know?

This is not a real condition, I made it up. And I don't mean to make light of any real mental illness or medical syndrome.

Got any great blog titles to share? Yarn Harlot that's another good one.

Another favorite play on words in recent years was FedEx - a name given to the ex-husband of Britney Spears, Kevin Federline after their split. Up until then he was called KFed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.