Just a little bit of work on New Year's

Everyone is either sleeping or doing quiet stuff. I am doing just a tiny bit of work.

Mum and I bought this laminated fabric this past autumn. It's been sitting in the cupboard waiting to be sewn up. I'd show you the whole apron except I just accidentally deleted all of the pictures off my camera without transferring them to the computer. Bother!

This is an apron for little girls aged 3-6 years old.
$30.00 in my store soon.


Laminated linen & cotton fabric - easy to care for just wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Edged in a vibrant pink bias binding.
Simple design just loop the back straps through the neck to adjust.
Printed with Little Girl in Paris, music notes, grand piano, pigs, hedgehogs and the bear.

Big shop update coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.