New direction

I've had a great year with Etsy and I love it. However, I am a firm believer in not having all of your eggs in one basket. Especially in this economic climate. Therefore this evening I opened a Big Cartel shop. I am still sticking with Etsy as my main shop. But I introduce Mee a Bee at Big Cartel.com

I'm new to Big Cartel. It's quite different from Etsy in that it is not devoted to handmade items. But it has a nice user interface and it was very simple to open the new store: Mee a Bee.

I don't have a lot of surplus stock at the moment in my Etsy store but I did have some duplicate items I could move over. It's free to register and open a very basic store. I can list up to five items for free and upload one photo for each. I'll just keep it simple for now. I'm testing out the new Mee a Bee boy and girl logo there. It looks so cute!

1 comment:

  1. Good on you for diversifying! The new site looks great - good luck with it! Its great its so easy set up and you can test it.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.