Snow today!

Apologies for the lateness of the daily post. It's Saturday so that meant lessons in the morning. We had a fun time.

We spent the afternoon in the company of a tiny little 6 week old baby and her twin sisters. The girls came bursting out the car with their helmets and knee pads on all ready to show off their newly acquired roller blading skills. The weather gods chose that moment to burst forth with snowy icy hail stones! They were not deterred but luckily it did not last that long. The little baby was not too happy about having icy drops on her face though. Her little startled face was adorable.

Despite a rather full-on day I managed to put in an hour tonight finishing off nine of these little linen "nesting bags". I made some last year in a delicate lime green. Those are sold out now but these new ones are equally lovely in two shades of brown and navy blue (almost black). Each set is three bags in graduating sizes large to small. They are embellished with these cute embroidered matryoshka Russian nesting dolls. One day soon I will be updating my shop with all these lovely goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.