Tidy House Tidy Mind

At the end of the day I like to see how my shop is looking. Before the weekend I give it a freshen up. Usually I organize the "shelves" by color.

How?
Etsy sellers will know I "renew" items which I select in groups of three based on how they look together.

I like the overall effect. Let's hope the customers do too. I have an interesting statistic about my shop. Most visitors (be they customers or not) are from the California area. I'd love to know what draws them to Mee a Bee, all that's cute from Japan.

Tidy house Tidy mind - one of Dad's most recited proverbs when I was growing up :)

3 comments:

  1. Tidy house tidy mind is true to the word I have to say lets the energy flow free
    Love that green apple bag just feel like taking a big bite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the idea of having a tidy shop. good one. and how can you get the statistics on where your visitors are from? please tell me. i am very curious about my shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie
    You've got to sign up for google analytics. on your etsy site. it's easy to do. check the storque for more info. I really recommend it. I am getting to see which websites are referring people most. You can check the effectiveness of your online advertising. It's great!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.