Beagles, Sheep dogs & Dachshunds

I made this! A mini tote! It's sized for kids but would be great for lunch or quick trips to the shops. It's unlined so it's soft and lightweight, machine washable. I added a little "2-D" beagle appliqué and a touch of lace to spice things up.

11" wide at the mouth, 7 1/2" tall with a 4" gusset giving it a nice flat bottom.

It doesn't stand up by itself. My trick is to stuff the bags with clear plastic to make them look good in the photos. I placed this one in front of the window on a roll of white newsprint (from Ikea). I had to brighten it up with my editing software though it still needs some tweaking.

It's cute and will be in my store later.
**UPDATE ** Sept 2009 - these bags are available as giveaways in exchange for blog reviews! or trades

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I like the bag you made, is very cute. Actually this is my first time visiting your blog... hehe
    I love making craft too, hope we can be friends
    Best Wishes to you...

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.