Kicking off the week

Great start to the day here. Up at 6.30am and full of beans. I have finished all my housework, am dressed and ready to go. We don't have anywhere to go but you never know what plan may suddenly take grip. It's a lovely day, warm and sunny.

Little Guy is resisting - he won't brush his teeth or get dressed. He squeezes in behind the couch at the mention of getting on with things! He's happy playing dress-ups though.

My throat seems better, thanks! Although now I have a headache. Such a hypochondriac, there's always something wrong.

3 comments:

  1. Cute picture, I hope you feel better soon. ( - ;

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol! I think I am feeling A-OK today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dress Ups are so much fun, Little guy looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.