A Menace to Society

It's Friday! The work week is over. Two Chatty Cafes are done. Little Guy survived the baby sitter twice. Although today he came home with a cut head and two egg-sized bumps. Up to his usual antics! Our poor sitter was beside herself and so apologetic. She's a few years out from having a toddler in the home and has never dealt with energetic boys. I feel badly that she felt so responsible. Accidents happen. I trust her 100% with both of my kids and actually I think she probably keeps a better eye on Little Guy than I do a lot of the time.

Take yesterday as an example. I was cooking dinner just a few paces away from the boys although they were out of my sight. Suddenly Biggie let out a huge yelp. Turns out Little Guy had sneakily taken the heavy meat tenderizer out of the drawer then proceeded to hit his brother on the head with it. I thank God he must have done it relatively gently because if he'd really swung he could have actually hurt or even killed his brother with it. Constant vigilance ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.