Summer already?

It's freakishly warm today, even bordering on hot. Little Guy and I walked to the shops to return the DVDs then hooked up with the other two returning from the train station.

We all had lunch outside in the sun until the heat and glare drove us inside for naps. My new cushions were a hit although we need a couple more. I have some fabric from Ikea which will fit the bill I think.

I am feeling quite refreshed after my half hour cat-nap. I've whipped up some cheese straws and iced tea for our afternoon snack. It's the one time we all try to sit down together in the week - Sunday afternoon.

1 comment:

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.