This little piggy ...

This little piggy went to market ... this little piggy is going to a party ...

I found this beautiful cotton at the shops on Tuedsay. It's so cute - for a party or Easter!

I've piped the edges of the flap with pink gingham. The reverse is white with tiny French dot polka dots. The main bag is linen and cotton blend. It's all lined and reinforced.

I haven't added the strap yet since I am still working out what size it will be. This one is kind of a prototype so I could work out the details. Anyone want to make an offer. It's not quite perfect ...

3 comments:

  1. You had me at pink gingham piping

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it great? Biggie's friend Sara has her eye on this one but her mum thinks it's too babyish.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.