Awards and Tag Games

I was awarded this Kreativ Blogger Award last weekend by Victoria of Biku Designs. I've been trying to think who I can tag next ... I read so many really inspiring blogs everyday it's hard to choose...

Janet from Little Cabin has tagged me to list 7 things I love, that's easy. Here's my list:

1. Chocolate, obviously, you read my earlier post, coffee too
2. Real Living magazine
3. Martha Stewart's website
4. McDonald's McChicken Burger
5. Anything New Zealand
6. Feist
7. Buying kitchen stuff - dishes, glasses, utensils, tea towels
8. I know it said 7 but I have to add 'karma', what goes around comes around, I love it.

I'm going to go ahead and tag some of my recent visitors, Lulu, Jan, GirlJapan, Shayne (who is my auntie), Nerida and Alfalfa's Katharine. That's 6. Tell me what you love!

I'd also like to tag Flitwych, see if this gets a fire under you to start your blog!

2 comments:

  1. It will not be too long before you can tag me, Indielf keeps pestering me to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! I have popped it up on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.