An even better St Pat's day link!

Thank you Julie from On the Dot Creations for featuring my Frog Toddler Messenger Bag. It's Green Week in honor of St. Patrick's Day!

Click the link to find out where to buy or get more information about my co-featured pals.

1. Funky Forest Wristlet from Jennifer Ladd
2. Sweet Birdie Hand Towel from Jane Says
3. Kawaii Frog Coin Purse from Field of Roses
4. Toddler Messenger Bag from Mee a Bee
5. Mini Key Fob from Ashley's Trinkets

How cute is this?

Frog Toddler Messenger bag for sale on Dawanda and Etsy


Thanks so much for making my day Julie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.