How I find out about fabric

Would you believe I learn most of what I know about Japanese fabric online? Often from overseas websites?

Since I live out of town I only have access to a couple of small craft shops. Even then I have my two kids, who both hate shopping, so I cannot spend much time in the shops. Therefore the Internet is my best source of information.

I can read basic Japanese so I can access Japanese websites but still even living here I might not know as much about Japanese fabrics as you might!

A recent great source of information for me is True Up

Fabric pictured is Kokka Dutch Blue Ladies which I found and loved on Funky Fabrix
See it used in a fun project here on The Long Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.