Marmalade?

I'm a bit busy today with lessons and such. I'll leave you with this BEAUTIFUL website. VeganYumYum, the photography is amazing.

I was searching for a recipe for marmalade for my crockpot. I don't know how to make jam but I was given a huge bag of oranges on the weekend so I need some way of using them. I don't think it's going to be possible to use the crockpot so I still have my thinking cap on. Can I be bothered stirring and checking it all afternoon?

Last day to enter the giveaway today!

4 comments:

  1. Yes you can!!! it is well worth it and you will enjoy eating it, It is my fav spread on toast, easy peasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked and found you a URL if you want to have a look! I was curious...marmalade is one of the few jams I like.

    http://www.recipelink.com/mf/20/6558


    No idea how good it is though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Helen! so kind! I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.