A personal announcement

I have a small announcement to make to friends and family. NO! I'm not pregnant, thank god.

We've decided to postpone our trip to NZ until later in the year. I was planning to go in July/August this year but was feeling stressed about a number of things, mainly the long flight with Little Guy.

Small breakthrough today when we worked on two jigsaw puzzles and played one card game for twenty minutes. I have hope! I think traveling will be a much easier prospect by the end of the year. Look forward to seeing you all then.

2 comments:

  1. Look at his concentration :) Gorgeous.

    I'll keep a seat warm for you in Tenuki's...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah sorry mate - we'll get to it one day.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.