Rabbits in the woods

A friend of mine asked me to make her backpack, like the ones I make for children, for running errands around town. I wasn't sure what I'd make until I saw this fabric at the store last weekend. I think (hope) it's perfect for her.

It's a drawstring backpack but instead of the string I've used twill tape which will make it more comfortable. I added a deep front pocket and the whole bag is lined. It's nice a roomy and the lining gives it substance so it won't flop all over the place while she is trying to stash her shopping in it.

I hope she likes it!

6 comments:

  1. That's so sweet - bunnies and chocolate colour...were you subliminally thinking about Easter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it is for me I love it, you could not have picked a better fabric. Keeping my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's for you Flitwych!! I am so glad you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.